Norton, MA – April 5, 2013 – Measurement Computing Corporation, the value leader in data acquisition, today announced the release of the WiFi-501 temperature data logging sensor.
The low-cost WiFi-501 measures the temperature of its environment while transmitting data wirelessly via WiFi to a PC. Data is viewed on a PC using the included software. The WiFi-501 also has a built-in display for viewing real-time data.
The WiFi-501 features a rechargeable battery and onboard memory. If the unit temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until communication is reestablished with the PC application.
The included software allows for set-up, data logging, and data review. Set-up features include sensor name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, logged data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported into Microsoft™ Excel®. The WiFi-501 is priced at $150.
- Measure temperature and humidity while transferring data via WiFi to a PC
- Built-in data display
- Measurement range from -20 °C to +60 °C (-4 °F to +140 °F)
- Capable of logging greater than 1,000,000 samples
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Rechargeable internal battery
- Software-selectable high/low alarms
- Included software for set-up, logging, and data review
About Measurement Computing
Measurement Computing is the market leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of value-priced data acquisition hardware, and test and measurement software solutions for both programmers and non-programmers. More information about Measurement Computing is available on the Web at www.mccdaq.com.
Click below to see a photo of the WiFi-501:
*Prices are subject to change without notice.